Visa for Belgium
Adjustment to visa services
*** Given the Covid 19-crisis, deliverance of visa to Belgium is limited. For specific questions, please contact the Embassy: email@example.com ***
To combat the further spreading of the coronavirus, the member states of the EU have decided to impose temporary restrictions on non-essential travel to the European Union.
This means that the Consulate General will no longer accept or treat visa applications for the duration of the measure.
It will not apply to travellers with an essential function or need, including:
- Healthcare professionals, health researchers, and elderly care professionals
- Frontier workers
- Transport personnel engaged in haulage of goods and other transport staff to the extent necessary
- Diplomats, staff of international organisations, military personnel and humanitarian aid workers in the exercise of their functions
- Passengers in transit
- Passengers travelling for imperative family reasons
- Persons in need of international protection or for other humanitarian reasons
Please note that all travelers to Belgium will have to apply a mandatory period of 14 days quarantine at their place of residence.
Kindly also be advised that given the Covid 19-crisis, it is not possible to apply for a visa Family reunion at the Embassy.
INFORMATION ON THE GDPR
If you require a visa to go to Belgium or Luxemburg, you will find all information on this page. Visas are only handled for Singapore citizens, citizens of Brunei Darussalam or citizens of Papua New Guinea (for short stay visa applications only) and for nationals of other countries who hold legal residence in Singapore (PR, EP, DP,...), Brunei Darussalam or Papua New Guinea.
Please proceed to the menu on the left for the relevant information to your visa application. For most updated information you can visit the website of the Immigration Office in Belgium, to do so click here.
If you cannot find the information on our website, you can contact the Embassy via e-mail.