Welcome to our website!
The Embassy of Belgium moved to 79 Robinson Road #25-01, 068897 Singapore. Our telephone number and email address remain unchanged.
Travel restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic
Travel to Belgium
From 23 May 2022, measures for Belgium will only apply to travellers coming from a very high risk country.
The ban on non-essential travel to Belgium has been lifted. Travellers no longer need to present a proof of vaccination, nor complete the Passenger Locator Form. There is no obligation to test (pre-departure and after arrival) nor quarantine. More information on https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/. Please consult this website regularly as rules may change.
Travel to Singapore
Travel from Belgium to Singapore is again possible for vaccinated travellers. The conditions for access to the territory of Singapore can be found on the website of the Singaporean Immigration (ICA).
- People over the age of 12 must:
- Present a digital vaccination certificate: the certificate issued by Belgium is accepted in Singapore;
- Complete the SG arrival card before departure.
- Short-term travelers (less than 30 days) are considered fully vaccinated if they have received the required doses of an WHO-recognized vaccine.
- Travellers who are not fully Vaccinated with COVID-19 WHO recognized vaccines, must take a pre-Departure Test (PDT) and have travel insurance covering COVID-19.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Singaporean Ministry of Health provides measures which can be consulted on a website devoted to the coronavirus.
The Embassy of Belgium is open to the public upon appointment only between 8:30AM and 12AM and between 1:30PM and 4PM.
Click here to make an appointment at the Belgian Embassy in Singapore.
* * * * *
Closing dates of the Embassy in 2022: 1 and 2 February / 15 and 18 April / 2, 3, 16 and 26 May / 6 June / 11 and 21 July / 9 August / 24 October / 1 November / 26 December
* * * * *