Extract from the criminal record

  1. Last updated on

Application in Singapore

You can request a certificate of Good Conduct / extract from the criminal record (Certificate of Clearance) from the e-services of the Singapore Police Force. You can find more information and submit your application on the website of Singapore Police Force

In general only citizens of Singapore can request a COC. Foreigners who wish to apply need to follow an ‘appeal procedure’.

When a COC is requested for a procedure in Belgium, together with your application, you will need to submit a letter issued by our Embassy. To obtain the letter, you need to make an appointment and come in person to the Embassy with your passport.

Application in Belgium

Our Embassy is not competent to issue such document. When you require an extract from the Belgian criminal record, you need to direct your request to the Federal Public Service Justice – Central criminal record.

More informatie